Sample Match Striker Strips
A NOTE ABOUT ADHESIVENESS
The adhesive backing sticks well to paper surfaces, but customers tend to get mixed results with glass, metal, wood, or other surfaces. Start with a small quantity first, and be prepared to use additional glue if necessary, like Elmer's or Gorilla Glue.
Our sample match striker strips are the perfect way to play around with match striker material to see if it works for your project.
It enables you to efficiently test your designs, along with making sure the adhesive backing is strong enough for whatever surface you are using.
They are also a useful addition for camping supplies, survival gear, and emergency kits as a backup fire starter. Keep them in a plastic bag or metal tin, along with a small box or pouch of matches.
- Approximately 1" H x 7.5 "W
- The color is indicated on the back of each strip, and availability changes as inventory is sold. Some shades are from older inventory and no longer in stock.
- These are cut from the 'bargain bin' match striker sheets, so will they have blemishes.
- Can be easily cut with scissors, paper punches, Xacto knives, cutting machines, etc.
- Works best with your typical strike-on-box safety matches. You can also use strike-anywhere matches, but they tend to require more strikes.
- Both the match strike paper and adhesive backing are thin and can tear easily. You may need to use a sharp edge like scissors or tweezers to peel the adhesive backing off. Material also leaves a light residue so wash hands thoroughly after each use.
- Material is not waterproof. It must be used dry. However, if you get it wet and then let it dry, it should still work.
- Ships from Atlanta, GA, usually via the US postal service. Be on the lookout for your red bubble pouch!