Cat Match Strikers
Get rid of that ugly matchbox or lighter that you've got sitting next to your pretty candles, incense, cigars, and fireplaces. Grab a cute container, put your matchsticks in it, and stick on one of our adhesive match strikers.
These work perfectly as replacement strikers for fireplace matchstick containers, as well as cool strike pads for do-it-yourself match holders (using mason jars, apothecary bottles, etc.), wedding favors, custom matchbooks for marketing clients, camping supplies, survival kits, emergency kits, gas stove accessories, fireplace accents, antique repairs, and more. Keep them for yourself, make some for your friends, design some impressive wedding favors, delight your clients, sell some online, whatever!
Ships from Atlanta, GA, usually via the US postal service. Be on the lookout for your little red bubble pouch!
* Sold in packs of 10
* Easy-to-peel adhesive backing adheres best to paper surfaces.
* It is natural for the match striker shapes to have small spots or scratches.
* Match striker shapes are cut from sheets of match strike paper, exactly what is used on matchboxes and matchbooks everywhere.
* The material is thin and can tear easily. You may need to use a sharp edge, like scissors or tweezers, to peel the adhesive backing off.
* Works best with your typical strike-on-box safety matches. You can also use strike-anywhere matches, but they tend to require more strikes.
I have gotten some complaints that additional glue is required (like elmer's or gorilla glue) when sticking the match striker shapes onto glass, metal, wood, or other non-paper surfaces. I have worked with my vendor to make the adhesive as strong as possible, and they insist it's as strong as they can make it. Please try samples before purchasing a large quantity.