Circle Match Strikers 0.75"
A NOTE ABOUT ADHESIVENESS
The adhesive backing on this material sticks best to paper surfaces. Customers tend to get mixed results when sticking them onto glass, metal, wood, or other non-paper surfaces. Be prepared to use additional adhesive, such as Elmer's or Gorilla Glue, glue dots, or double-sided tape. Please try samples before purchasing a large quantity.
Get rid of that ugly matchbox or lighter that you've got sitting next to your pretty candles, incense, cigars, and fireplaces. Grab a cute container, put your matchsticks in it, and stick on one of our adhesive match strikers.
These work perfectly as replacement strikers for fireplace matchstick containers, as well as cool strike pads for DIY match holders, wedding favors, theatre productions, magicians' props, handmade or custom printed matchbooks, camping supplies, survival kits, emergency kits, gas stove accessories, fireplace accents, antique repairs, and more. Keep them for yourself, make some for your friends, design some impressive wedding favors, delight your clients, sell some online, whatever!
With our adhesive match striker shapes, you can pretty much turn any container into a matchstick holder or any surface into a match striker.
Ships from Atlanta, GA, usually via the US postal service. Be on the lookout for your red bubble pouch!
• Each pack includes 10 individual pieces of actual match strike paper, exactly what is used on matchboxes and matchbooks everywhere.
• It is natural for the material to have small spots or scratches.
• The material is thin and can tear easily. You may need to use a sharp edge, like scissors or tweezers, to peel the adhesive backing off.
• The material is not waterproof and must be used dry; however, if it gets wet, you should be able to dry and use it afterwards.
• Works best with your typical strike-on-box safety matches. You can also use strike-anywhere matches, but they tend to require more strikes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS